| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ofunato in January is very cool at 0.4 °C (32.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 45.7mm (1.8in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Ofunato January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ofunato, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ofunato:
- Mutsu, Japan - 250.1 kms (155.4 miles) N
- Aomori, Japan - 211.2 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Fukaura, Japan - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NW
- Hachinohe, Japan - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) N
- Akita, Japan - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) WNW
- Morioka, Japan - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) NW
- Sakata, Japan - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) W
- Shinjo, Japan - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) WSW
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 79.2 kms (49.2 miles) SSW
- Sendai, Japan - 114.3 kms (71.1 miles) SW
- Yamagata, Japan - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) SW
- Fukushima, Japan - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 236 kms (146.6 miles) SW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 252.1 kms (156.7 miles) SSW
- Onahama, Japan - 246 kms (152.9 miles) SSW