| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ofunato in May is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in May is very faintly moist. Some 149.7mm (5.9in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Ofunato May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ofunato, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ofunato:
- Mutsu, Japan - 250.1 kms (155.4 miles) N
- Aomori, Japan - 211.2 kms (131.2 miles) NNW
- Fukaura, Japan - 232.7 kms (144.6 miles) NW
- Hachinohe, Japan - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) N
- Akita, Japan - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) WNW
- Morioka, Japan - 84.7 kms (52.6 miles) NW
- Sakata, Japan - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) W
- Shinjo, Japan - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) WSW
- Ishinomaki, Japan - 79.2 kms (49.2 miles) SSW
- Sendai, Japan - 114.3 kms (71.1 miles) SW
- Yamagata, Japan - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) SW
- Fukushima, Japan - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) SW
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 236 kms (146.6 miles) SW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 252.1 kms (156.7 miles) SSW
- Onahama, Japan - 246 kms (152.9 miles) SSW